What To Expect at the Christmas Fayre
✨ Joining us for a magical Christmas experience at our Christmas Fayre? Here’s what’s in store for you this year:
We’ve transformed the front of the Hall into a German market, bidding farewell to the marquee. We still have lots of stalls for you to enjoy in the Hall too, as well as Ferris Wheel, Fun House and much more over the weekend!
– Embrace the festive spirit with late-night shopping until 9 pm on both Friday and Saturday. Enjoy the Christmas music, and drinks in our festive tipi!
– Our café, Farm Shop, and Glasshouse are open as usual. Booking is required in advance for The Glass House but you can explore various food vendors at the fayre and we’ll have refreshments in the chapel, serving up hot tea, coffee, and snacks.
– Check out our visitor guide on our website before you arrive to navigate this year’s exciting layout. It’s your key to making the most of the Christmas magic!
– Please be mindful of limited hard surface parking due to recent heavy rain. Consider car sharing or getting dropped off, and don’t forget your wellies for the wet ground. We’ve expanded hard surface parking, but let’s be cautious and keep the festive spirit alive!
– To ensure a pleasant experience for all, stick to your allocated time slot. Time slots can’t be changed on the day and must be authorized in advance if adjustments are needed.
– Due to the building’s nature and the crowd, our Wi-Fi can be intermittent. We recommend bringing cash and downloading your tickets before arrival for a seamless experience.
See you at the Christmas Fayre!