With just 1 week to go until our re-opening, our staff are busy preparing for your safe return.
We’re excited to announce, we have been declared, ‘Good to Go’ by VisitEngland. By acquiring the industry-standard ‘We’re Good to Go’ mark, we can assure guests that we are following all Government, Public Health England (PHE) and Visit England industry COVID-19 guidelines to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing here at Wynyard Hall.
How We’re Keeping You Safe – Accommodation
• Where relevant, guest amenities will be replaced with single-use items to ensure minimal cross-contamination. Linens, towels and robes will be professionally washed on high heat, with added sanitisation.
• Additional cleaning will be applied to the ‘5 Key Critical TouchPoints’ including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture.
• Use of a Fogging machine, which sprays medical grade disinfectant into the air and onto all hard surfaces throughout the hotel and cottages. The fogging solution offers 30-day protection on all hard surfaces. We will be covering all areas following each guests departure and prior to a new arrival.
• No access will be made to a bedroom or cottage during a guest stay. Housekeeping or Maintenance team members will only enter the bedroom on the guest’s request. If a member of staff is requested to enter a bedroom whilst the room is occupied, the team member will be wearing PPE and the guest will be asked to leave the room so social distancing can be maintained.
• As an extension of social distancing measures, our minibus service will not be offered during our initial reopening period.
How We’re Keeping You Safe – Dining
• For your safety, seating areas will be rearranged to create the recommended social distancing between guests.
• Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and shared spaces after each guest use.
• Table service only- guests will not be permitted to stand at bars.
• To minimise staff handling, expect changes such as minimal service to tables unless requested.
How We’re Keeping You Safe – The Gardens
• At this time, all food will be served in single-use takeout containers.
• We will be operating an increased cleaning schedule around The Farm Shop, toilets and all areas where there is a regular amount of exposure.
• Seating is located outside the Farm Shop Cafe and around The Gardens. All seating is the recommended 1m apart and we please ask you not to move chairs and tables.
• A limited number of people will be allowed into the Farm Shop and The Gardens at one time. There may be a queue whilst we admit guests, we ask for your patience whilst you wait.
• A one-way system is in place. We ask all visitors to follow all signs and directions to maintain social distancing.
For all bookings and enquiries, please call our team on 01740 644811 or email us on email@example.com. Please note, we are working with limited staff at the moment, however, a member of our team will get back to your booking request as soon as possible.
We can’t wait to welcome you back and share more information with you soon!