Here at Wynyard Hall we are excited to be opening our doors on 15th July. At this time, the health and wellbeing of our guests and our staff are of top priority and we are working hard to implement new protocols across our hotel ready for our re-opening.
As part of a phased re-opening plan, we have made a few changes in order to give you the confidence you need when visiting us here at Wynyard Hall. We are following all government guidelines to implement social distancing measures across the property, introducing additional cleaning in public areas and key touch-points and educating all our staff on the health and safety protocols in place.
• Wynyard Hall commit to ensuring the most up to date information on our services and protocols are available on our website.
• We commit to keeping our staff fully up-to-date on all procedures and policies. Our client-facing team members will be on hand to answer any questions or additional queries you have.
• Temperature checks will be taken for all staff members before the start of every shift. Anyone displaying a high temperature will be asked to self-isolate and follow government guidelines.
• We are now offering a no-hassle cancellation policy up to 48-hours prior to arrival. Pre-registration and payment are required 48-hours prior to check-in to ensure a smooth and safe arrival.
• We have extended vouchers for up to 18-months.
• If in the unfortunate case, you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we ask that you contact us, and allow us to reschedule your stay.
We wish you a safe and enjoyable visit,
Brian Van Oosten, General Manager