Summer Floral Workshop 2019
£25 per person
Sunday 2nd June, 10am – 12pm / 2pm – 4pm FULLY BOOKED
Due to the popularity of this event, we have added an additional session on Saturday 1st June, 10am – 12pm!
Gorgeous green foliage and pastel summer blooms are set to be a hit this summer!
Come and be truly inspired as you make a very special floral arrangement with help from an expert tutor.
- Price includes one fabulous floral arrangement (made by you) to take home
- Refreshments included
- Please wear appropriate clothing for the activity
- The event takes place in the Glasshouse.
- Ample free parking directly outside the venue.
- Follow signs for The Grand Marquee and then the Glasshouse.
You might like to visit the Cafe for lunch after the workshop. We serve tasty treats (cakes and scones), sandwiches, quiches and pies, or a hot meal of the day (no need to book)! Or treat yourself to Afternoon Tea in the Hall (booking recommended).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any special requirements we should be aware of (i.e. accessibility / allergies).