Festive Shopping Fayre
Thursday 21st, Friday 22nd, Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th November
Doors Open 10am – 5pm every day (booking your 10am slot will gain you access any time between 10am and 5pm)
Every year, Christmas comes early at Wynyard Hall with one of the North East’s biggest shopping events of the season. Discover a treasure trove of the finest artisan food and drink, home and gift ware, clothes, jewellery… and so much more. All set in the quintessentially Christmasy surroundings of Wynyard Hall! It is the perfect opportunity to get together with friends and family for a fabulous fun and festive day out, packed with seasonal inspiration.
There are a few changes to this year’s event! Meet lots of new exhibitors and enjoy our different food areas, including a fabulous new Food Court in the Wellington Restaurant! The ever-popular pulled pork buns and mulled wine are still being served in the Tepees (which are bigger and better for 2019).
Adults tickets – £6 advance / £7 on the door
Children (Under 13) – £4 advanced / £5 on the door (children under 5 FREE)
Concessions* – £4 advance / £5 on the door (Thursday and Friday only)
All bookings are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Free parking and shuttle bus available on site.
- Please wear appropriate footwear (high heels are not recommended).
- Disposable crockery and cutlery will be used throughout the estate during the Fayre.
- Due to the expected high visitor numbers, advance booking is highly recommended, although payments will be accepted on the door.
- Please note all bookings are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
Coach parties welcome. Please contact the events team on 01740 644811 (option 6) for more information.
* Concessions include children under 13, adults over 60, disabled children and adults, carers. Proof of eligibility may be required.