Father’s Day Ale Trail
£5.50 per adult / £3.00 per child (entry only)
Sunday 16th June, 12pm – 4pm
Treat dad to something different this Father’s Day! Embark on an ale trail in The Gardens and surrounding parkland at Wynyard Hall.
As you experience our stunning walks, sample a whole host of locally brewed ales and craft beers.
- Price includes entry to The Gardens and trail only.
- Food, beer and other beverages available to purchase onsite.
- Family activities onsite (e.g. fairground rides, face painting).
- Full trail approx. 3km (note there are shorter routes).
- The woodland walk has rough terrain and is not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs.
- There is a picnic area onsite – you are welcome to bring a picnic.
- No alcohol may be brought into the premises.
- Concessions include 60+, disabled, carer, student (proof may be requested).