Breakfast with Santa’s Elves
£12.00 per child (accompanying adult free)
From Saturday 30th November, 9am – 11am, dates vary
Bring your little ones along for a magical Christmas experience as they enjoy breakfast with Santa’s Elves! Includes a visit to see Santa’s real Reindeer and access to the Elf Trail.
- Breakfast includes pancakes with toppings and hot chocolate for each child.
- Children will be able to visit Santa’s real Reindeer as part of the experience.
- Children will also have access to the Elf Trail along the Woodland Walk on the day of their visit. This is a 3km walk – please wear appropriate footwear (not suitable for wheelchairs/pushchairs).
- Food and refreshments for adults are available to purchase in the Cafe.
- Breakfast with the Elves takes place in the Gardens Cafe, located in the Visitors Centre (follow signs for Gardens & Grand Marquee).
- There is ample free parking onsite.
Please note all bookings are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.