In our Farm Shop, you’ll find lots of flavoursome ingredients that are perfect for making effortless, delicious dishes at home.
We love our Italian Suppliers Danilo and Alison Trozzi – Italian chefs who trained in Italy and now live in England. They founded Just So Italian in 2008 and often tour Italy from North to South searching for new and exciting products which taste fantastic and have a fabulous story behind them. Our ‘Italian Table’ is bursting to the seams with artisan cooking oils, balsamic vinegars, handmade pasta, antipasto and delicious pasta sauces with a twist.
If you need to create a last minute supper for friends, our Executive Head Chef has whipped up some quick and easy recipes for you to try at home. They’re so simple and taste amazing and can be created using ingredients from the shop.
BASIL LINGUINI, BUTTERNUT SQUASH WITH DUCK RAGU
150g linguini (Just So Italian)
180ml Just So Italian Duck Ragu (Just So Italian)
100g Flat leaf parsley
80g Wild rocket leaf
50 ml Extra virgin olive oil (Just So Italian)
50g Finely shaved parmesan
1. Lightly season simmering water with table salt and add
a splash of extra virgin olive oil.
2. In a separate pan warm through Duck Ragu sauce.
3. Peel and roughly dice butternut squash, roast in pre
heated oven for 15 mins at 180 (degrees) with a sprig of
thyme and 1 clove of crushed garlic.
4. Chop flat leaf parsley and wash rocket leaves.
5. Add linguini to simmering water for 8 minutes.
6. Once cooked, add pasta to warmed duck sauce.
7. Fold through chopped parsley, rocket leaves and
8. Finish with finely grated Parmesan and drizzle with extra
virgin olive oil.
Farfalle Pasta & Marinated Olives
150g Farfalle pasta (Just So Italian)
100g Marinated mixed bell peppers (Just So
50g Chopped chives
1 tbsp Chilli infused oil (Just So Italian)
60g Finely grated parmesan
1. Lightly season simmering water with table salt
and add a splash of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add pasta to simmering water for 8 minutes.
3. In a separate pan warm through marinated
mixed peppers and chilli oil.
4. Drain pasta and add to warmed pepper sauce.
5. Finish with chopped chives, finely grated parsley
and toasted pine nuts.
Most of the ingredients used in the recipes above can be purchased from our Farm Shop, which is open 7 days a week.You can view our current opening times here: Plan Your Visit